This module discusses eLearning--specifically, development of online courses--as an example of the "Publishing" type of KM approach. The module is based on the Knowledge for Health Project's twelve years of experience managing the Global Health eLearning Center, a premier online learning destination for global health and development professionals. This module covers:
- An instructional design approach and examples for effective eLearning content;
- Key components of an eLearning course;
- Purpose statements, high-level learning objectives, and course outlines;
- Roles and responsibilities of an eLearning team; and
- Important aspects of developing a timeline for an eLearning project.
You may review and download related materials below.