How to Hold a Successful Share Fair (2nd Ed.)
This 40-page guide is a reference tool for public health or international development professionals who wish to bring together a group of people to share what they know, strengthen and support each other’s knowledge management capacity, and create a forum for learning about and adapting knowledge management strategies and tools. The guide offers a simple and effective approach to organizing a knowledge share fair. The approach will help you:
- Create a plan for before, during, and after the event to achieve your priority objectives.
- Identify the most important components of share fair event planning.
- Prioritize limited financial and human resources.
- Understand what you can control and prepare for during such an event and how best to adapt to unforeseen issues.
- Prepare for monitoring and evaluating key learning and engagement components resulting from the event.